What is Ridge Utilities?
Ridge Utilities is a marketer of electricity, natural gas, green generated power and internet services to both residential and commercial customers in Southern Alberta. The energy company was formed as a municipality controlled corporation by the Village of Stirling as an innovative Community Sustainability Initiative. In addition to this, Ridge Utilities is a part of UTILITYnet, which is a licensed marketer of energy and internet services in Alberta, Canada.
100% of the profits generated by Ridge Utilities are used to grow and support the community, with the distribution of funding depending on where customers live.
Ridge Utilities Energy Plans and Services
Ridge Utilities plans are available for electricity, natural gas, solar club, and internet rates. Below are some of the plans offered by the retailer.
- Variable Residential Rate
- Guaranteed Residential Rate – Flexi1 (1 year) or Flexi3 (3 years)
Natural Gas Plans
- Guaranteed Residential Rate – 1 Year Price Buster (+ Prudential) or 1 Year Gas Rate
- Variable Residential Rate
Solar Club Rates
Micro-generator rates are available for small solar micro-generators in Alberta – to qualify, you need to donate to your local food bank.
- LO-008 MicroGen Solar Club Rate
- HI-008 MicroGen Solar Club Rate
Ridge Utilities partners with Q Wave to provide Albertans with high-speed internet services. Cable and DSL options are available – all plans require a Q Wave modem.
Cable Internet Plans
- Cable Internet 30 – 30 Mbps download/5 Mbps upload
- Cable Internet 60 – 60 Mbps download/6 Mbps upload
- Cable Internet 75 – 75 Mbps download/7.5 Mbps upload
- Cable Internet 150 – 150 Mbps download/10 Mbps upload
- Cable Internet 300 – 300 Mbps download/15 Mbps upload
DSL Internet Plans
- DSL Internet 6 – 6 Mbps download/1 Mbps upload
- DSL Internet 15 – 15 Mbps download/1 Mbps upload
- DSL Internet 25 – 25 Mbps download/2.5 Mbps upload
- DSL Internet 50 – 50 Mbps download/10 Mbps upload
- DSL Internet 75 – 75 Mbps download/15 Mbps upload
Ridge Utilities Contact Information
Ridge Utilities Phone Number: (403) 308-8850
Customer Care Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Ridge Utilities E-mail: [email protected]
Ridge Utilities Account Login: Ridge Utilities Login
Ridge Utilities Bill Payments
Ridge Utilities accepts payment for power bills or internet services via pre-authorized debit from a chequing account or via the Paytm Canada app, where customers can pay with a credit card, bank account or cash. The Paytm Canada app also allows customers to earn rewards from bill payments.
Compare other energy providers
Did you know that you’re free to choose your electricity and natural gas provider in Alberta? Both electricity and natural gas in Alberta are deregulated, meaning you’re free to choose any power company or natural gas retailer to provide energy services to your home, business, large commercial facility or industrial operations.
If you’re not sure which energy retailers are providing the best rates, EnergyRates.ca is a great place to start. The website is a free and unbiased cost comparison tool that can help you find the lowest electricity and natural gas rates in your area. All you have to do is fill in your postal code in the form above and you’ll be able to see the best energy rates based on your location.