- Log in to your Mountain View Power Account
- Go to the Mountain View Power website
- Mountain View Power Phone Number: (877) 403-0259
- Mountain View Power Customer Care E-mail: email@example.com
What is Mountain View Power?
Mountain View Power is a marketer of electricity and natural gas services based in Olds, Alberta, that is owned and operated by the Olds Institute. They provide services to both residential and commercial energy customers. Mountain View Power was founded in 2010 and is a tradename of UTILITYnet, which is a licensed marketer of energy and internet services in the province.
Mountain View Power Plans and Services
Mountain View Power’s main services are electricity, natural gas, green energy (including solar.) The available plans and rate systems for each of these services are listed below:
Mountain View Electricity Plans
- Variable residential rate – Variable Market Price + a set cents/kWh transaction fee.
- Guaranteed residential rates – Flexi1 (one-year fixed rate) and Flexi3 (three-year fixed rate.)
Mountain View Natural Gas Plans
- Guaranteed residential rate (one year)
- Variable residential rates:
- Variable Market Price + a set $/GJ transaction fee (+ Prudential.)
- Variable Market Price + a set $/GJ transaction fee.
- Variable Residential / Commercial Volume Rate (+ referral code.)
Mountain View Power Solar Club Rates
Solar club rates are available to small solar micro-generators – to qualify, you need to be a micro-generator in Alberta and make a donation to your local food bank. Two plans are currently available:
- LO-008 MicroGen Solar Club Rate
- HI-008 MicroGen Solar Club Rate
Mountain View Power Green Energy Rates
Mountain View Power customers are able to choose how much of their monthly energy consumption they want to be green – through opting to buy green energy (renewable energy certificates), customers can help promote and sustain existing renewable energy facilities and encourage others to build.
Mountain View Power Address
Suite 200, 1316 9th Avenue S.E., Calgary, AB T2G 0T3
Mountain View Power Bill Payments
Customers can choose to pay their power bill via pre-authorized debit from a chequing account or via the Paytm Canada app, which allows customers to earn points as well as pay via credit card, bank account or cash.
Mountain View Power reviews
Based on Facebook reviews, Mountain View Power has an average of 3 stars. One customer found that Mountain View Power offers reasonable pricing without hidden fees, as well as very accessible customer service. However, another reviewer on Facebook found that their rates often fluctuate and increase.
Energy Provider Comparison
Wondering how Mountain View Power compares to a different power company or natural gas retailer in your area? EnergyRates.ca is an easy and free way to compare natural gas and electricity rates in your location. Since the energy market is deregulated in Alberta, you’re free to choose whichever energy retailer or marketer suits your needs the best.
Using EnergyRates.ca is simple – all you need to do is fill in your postal code in the form above. You will be able to see the best electricity and natural gas rates in your town or city.